From the remote islands in Kavieng, Papua New Guinea, we bring you these handmade necklaces created with vibrant orange shells called Mis. A family originating from Nusa Island have created these beautiful limited range pieces.
From sourcing the shells, cutting, hand drilling, threading, smoothing to weavng, these necklaces are made with skills passed through generations. Zambilla & Co personally sources these from their island homes which directly supports their livelihoods.
Please note: This is a limited collection with some only available in 1-2 pieces at a time. They make perfect gifts for all genders and ages.
Read more about how these necklaces are made in our BLOG.
- 3cm Wide Circle Pendant
- 51cm Long Strand
- Made with 100's of Shell Pieces
- Handmade by Papua New Guinean Families
- Free standard Shipping Australia-wide
- Express Shipping Australia-wide Available
- International Shipping Available