Our beautiful Kina Coin necklaces are handmade by a family Papua New Guinea using the older version of the 1 Kina Coin which stopped circulation in December 2008. The pendant feature the PNG National emblem on one side and 2 crocodiles on its obverse. Each piece has carefully hand grinded and polished into a bilum shape to create an overall unique pendant.
This particular coin was one of the first minted coins in 1975 after Papua New Guinea gained Independence from Australia in September 1975. Please note, these are unique pendants and only one of a kind is available.
- 3.5cm Wide Coin
- Sterling Silver Snake Chain
- One of a Kind
- Standard Shipping Australia Wide
- Priority Shipping Australia Wide
- Express Shipping Australia Wide
- International Standard Shipping with Tracking
Select Option at Checkout